Hemo Cue Glucose 201
• Produces lab quality results within moments
• Factory calibrated with minimal maintenance requirements
For Canadian customers only.
The HemoCue Glucose 201+ is based on a glucose dehydrogenase method and consists of a small dedicated analyzer and unique disposable microcuvettes. It combines the precision and accuracy of a laboratory with the speed and convenience of obtaining results at the point-of-care. With just a fraction of a drop of blood and three simple steps, the HemoCue 201+ Glucose analyser will produce immediate, accurate results for screening, diagnosing or monitoring diabetes, as well as monitoring neonatal blood glucose levels.
- Can be used by non-laboratory personnel after a brief training session
- Produces lab quality results within moments
- The disposable microcuvettes automatically draw a precise volume of specimen
- The analyzers are factory calibrated and require a minimum of maintenance
- No calibration needed between microcuvette batches
Tests & Accessories