40 YEARS OF PROVEN ACCURACY
A&D Medical’s Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM) system allows healthcare professionals to automatically monitor a patient’s blood pressure 24 hours a day. ABPMs can be helpful in cases that may include the following:
- White coat hypertension
- Masked hypertension
- Blood pressure changes overnight/during sleep
- Fluctuations in BP throughout the day or during certain activities
- Resistant hypertension, hypotension, medication management, and more.
Increase Patient Compliance
While ABPM is considered a valuable medical standard of care, patients will need to wear or use the equipment as instructed. A&D Medical has created an ABPM with patient-focused design to increase patient compliance.
- Weight: the ultralight design weighs a total of 6.1oz, including batteries
- Compact: this small device can easily fit into a shirt of pants pocket, or it can be clipped to a belt loop
- Comfort: by decreasing the weight and size of the monitor, patients may feel more comfortable wearing the device. Additionally, the soft cuff is made from non-allergenic nylon and comfortably wraps around a patient’s arm.
- Quiet: quiet inflation and operation ensures patients can sleep better at night
In addition to the independent clinical validation (ISO 81060-2:2013 standards), the TM-2440 makes it easy to get trusted, accurate blood pressure and pulse results in easy-to-read reports. All the data can easily be saved in your patient’s electronic health record (EHR) or saved/printed as a PDF.
- Indicates Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) during measurement
- Second by second pulse data to filter out noise and irregularities that may cause erroneous measurements
- Ambulatory Analysis software provides graphical analysis, circadian rhythm analysis, morning surge analysis, and more.
- Meets or exceeds ISO 81060-2:2013 standards
ROI of ABPM
Did you know? ABPM equipment can pay for itself! Ambulatory BP monitoring adds value to your practice and streamlines treatment, it can often be reimbursed by Medicare and other health insurance providers.
A&D Medical also offers a 2-year warranty on ABPM devices.
Interested in Learning More?
Read our whitepapers:
- Clinical Validation for Healthcare Professionals
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring: A Thorough Approach to the Diagnosis & Treatment of Uncontrolled Hypertension
See a complete list of our Clinical Validations by device.
Canadian customers: click here to place an order.
Measurement Method Oscillometric Pressure Detection Method: Semiconductor pressure sensor
Display Range: 0-299 mmHg (299 mmHg or more is hidden)
Systolic Pressure: 60-280 mmHg
Diastolic Pressure:30-60 mmHg
Pulse: 30-200 beats/minute
Measurement Accuracy Pressure: ±3 mmHg
Minimum Display Division Pressure: 1 mmHg
Pulse rate: 1 beat/minute
Interval OFF, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 120 minutes Memory 600 measurements Power Supply Two 1.5V batteries (LR6 or AA size) (Alkaline battery or Nickel metal hydride battery (Ni-MH) 1900 mAh/more) Dimensions (Unit) Approx. 95 (L) x 66 (W) x 24.5 (H) mm Unit Weight 135 g (excluding batteries) Standard Warranty 2 years
Computer CPU 1GHz or higher processor Memory 1GB or more (x86), 2GB or more (x64) Operation System (Recommended) Windows 10 (x86/x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 7 (x86/x64) SVGA (Recommended) 800 x 600 pixel or more Disk CD drive (drive corresponding to enclosed media) Hard Disk Available space of 16GB or more (x86), available space of 24FB (x64)
- In the Box
Blood Pressure Monitor Blood Pressure Cuff CD Rom with Ambulatory Analysis Software USB Cable Medium Cuff Medium Cuff Cover (2) Carrying Holder Analysis Software Belt Clip Activity Record Sheet (10) Instruction Manual
Name Description Order Code Small cuff (for left arm) Arm circumference: 15-22 cm / 5.9-8.7” TM-CF202A Medium cuff (for left arm) Arm circumference: 20-31 cm / 7.8-12.2” TM-CF302A Large cuff (for left arm) Arm circumference: 28-38 cm / 11.0-15.0” TM-CF402A Extra large cuff (for left arm) Arm circumference: 36-50 cm / 14.2-19.7” TM-CF502A Medium cuff (for right arm) Arm circumference: 20-31 cm / 7.8-12.2” TM-CF802A Disposable cuff 10 sheets TM-CF306A Small cuff cover (for left arm) 10 sheets AX-133024667-S Medium cuff cover (for left and right arm) Left arm: 10 sheets/ Right arm: 10 sheets AX-133024500-S / AX-133024353-S Large cuff cover (for left arm) 10 sheets AX-133024663-S Extra large cuff cover (for left arm) 10 sheets AX-133024503-S Small cuff cloth (for left arm) 2 sheets AX-133025101-S Medium cuff cloth (for left and right arm) Left arm: 2 sheets/ Right arm: 2 sheets AX-133024487-S / AX-133025104-S Large cuff cloth (for left arm) 2 sheets AX-133025102-S Extra large cloth (for left arm) 2 sheets AX-133025103-S Activity record sheet 10 sheets AX-PP181-S Rechargeable battery Ni-MH type, AA size, 2 pieces AS-3UTG-2BP Clips 5 pieces AX-110B-20-S Air hose adapter TM-CT200-110 Carrying holder AX-133025995 Belt AX-00U44189 Adapter to charge battery AS-NC-M58 USB Cable AS-KSUSB4C
Kario, K., et. al. (2018). Validation of the TM-2441 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Measurement Device According to the ISO 81060-2:2013 standard. Blood Pressure Monitoring (Vol. 00), pp. 1-4.
Highest and most current international standards