- About The Program
High Blood Pressure during pregnancy and postpartum remains a significant contributor to maternal death and injury in the United States.
By participating in the SaveMoms campaign, you protect yourself, your baby, and moms everywhere as part of the nation’s largest remote patient monitoring initiative to improve maternal health.
Three simple steps can help protect you and your unborn child:
- Order your discounted clinically validated blood pressure monitor using the link above.
- Track your numbers and stay connected with your care team
Don’t let the pandemic come between you and the care you deserve. Keep both mama and baby safe…Access additional free support tools from Save Moms.
Medicaid eligible patients may qualify for a blood pressure monitor at no cost, please contact Save Moms at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619)800-6443.
Quick and Easy Measurements
- Easy one button operation for quick and accurate results
- Stores 15 measurements
- Clinically validated for accuracy
- Indicates an Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) during a measurement
- Pressure Rating Indicator classifies blood pressure in accordance with medically approved standards
- Easy to use, wide range cuff fits most arms (8.6-16.5”)
- Gentle inflation enables a more comfortable measurement
The A&D Promise
- 5 year monitor warranty and 2 year cuff warranty
- Cuffs not made with natural rubber latex
- Battery life indicator
- In The Box
- 1 Upper arm blood pressure monitor
- 1 Blood pressure cuff (8.6-16.5”)
- 1 Instruction manual
- 1 Quick start guide
- 4 AA batteries