40 YEARS OF PROVEN ACCURACY
A&D Medical’s Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring system allows healthcare professionals to automatically monitor a patient’s blood pressure 24 hours a day. ABPMs can be helpful in cases that may include the following:
- White coat hypertension
- Masked hypertension
- Blood pressure changes overnight/during sleep
- Fluctuations in BP throughout the day or during certain activities
- Resistant hypertension, hypotension, medication management, and more.
Premium Diagnostic Features
Environmental data can significantly impact blood pressure data, which is why the TM-2441 analyzes additional data using a multi-sensor, which can be combines with BP measurements to produce graphs to help you understand fluctuations in readings.
- Activity: an embedded accelerometer measures user activity to create clarity and context when assessing ambulatory measurements
- Ambient Temperature: captures the impact of air temperature with an internal thermometer
- Barometric Pressure: understand seasonal and weather impacts via barometric air pressure measurements
When the device is not being used as a 24 hour ambulatory monitor, it can do double duty as an automated office blood pressure monitor (OBPM). This dual use maximizes value and improves ROI on the equipment. The easy-to-read, large backlit display can be turned off during usage as an ABPM.
Increase Patient Compliance
While ABPM is considered a valuable medical standard of care, patients will need to wear or use the equipment as instructed. A&D Medical created an ABPM with patient-focused design to increase compliance.
- Weight: the ultralight design weighs a total of 6.6 oz, including batteries
- Compact: the small device can easily fit into a shirt of pants pocket, or it can be clipped to a belt loop
- Comfort: by decreasing the weight and size of the monitor, patients may feel more comfortable wearing the device. Additionally, the soft, non-allergenic cuff comfortably wraps around the user’s arms. We offer five sizes to choose from (extra-small to extra-large) to ensure the perfect fit.
- Quiet: features quiet inflation and operation so patients can sleep better at night
In addition to the third party clinical validation (ISO 81060-2:2013 standards), the TM-2441 makes it easy to get trusted, accurate blood pressure and pulse results in easy-to-read reports. All the data can easily be saved in your patient’s electronic health record (EHR) or saved/printed as a PDF.
- Indicates Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) during measurement
- Second by second pulse data to filter out noise and irregularities that may cause erroneous measurements
- Ambulatory Analysis software provides graphical analysis, circadian rhythm analysis, morning surge analysis, and more.
- Meets or exceeds ISO 81060-2:2013 standards
ROI of ABPM
Did you know? ABPM equipment can pay for itself! Ambulatory BP monitoring adds value to your practice and streamlines treatment, it can often be reimbursed by Medicare and other health insurance providers.
A&D Medical also offers a 2-year warranty on ABPM devices.
Read our whitepapers:
- Clinical Validation for Healthcare Professionals
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring: A Thorough Approach to the Diagnosis & Treatment of Uncontrolled Hypertension
See a complete list of our Clinical Validations by device.
Canadian distributors: click here to place an order.
Detection Method: Semiconductor pressure sensor
Display Range: 0-299 mmHg (299 mmHg or more is hidden)
Systolic Pressure: 60-280 mmHg
Diastolic Pressure: 30-160 mmHg
Pulse: 30-200 beats/minute
Pressure: ±3 mmHg
Minimum Display Division
Pressure: 1 mmHg
Pulse rate: 1 beat/minute
OFF, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 120 minutes
Two 1.5V batteries (LR6 or AA size) (Alkaline battery or Nickel-hydrogen battery (Ni-MH) 1900 mAh/more)
Approx. 95 (L) x 66 (W) x 24.5 (H) mm
135 g (excluding batteries)
1GHz or higher processor
1GB or more (x86), 2GB or more (x64)
Operation System (Recommended)
Windows 10 (x86/x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 7 (x86/x64)
800 x 600 pixel or more
CD drive (drive corresponding to enclosed media)
Available space of 16GB or more (x86), available space of 24FB (x64)
- In the Box
Blood Pressure Monitor Blood pressure cuff CD Rom with Ambulatory Analysis Software USB Cable Medium Cuff Medium Cuff Cover (2) Carrying Holder Analysis Software Belt Clip Activity Record Sheet (10) Instruction Manual Large Cuff Large Cuff Cover (2)
Small cuff (for left arm)
Arm circumference: 15-22 cm 5.9-8.7”
Medium cuff (for left arm)
Arm circumference: 20-31 cm 7.8-12.2”
Large cuff (for left arm)
Arm circumference: 28-38 cm 11.0-15.0”
Extra large cuff (for left arm)
Arm circumference: 36-50 cm 14.2-19.7”
Medium cuff (for right arm)
Arm circumference: 20-31 cm 7.8-12.2”
Small cuff cover (for left arm)
Medium cuff cover (for left and right arm)
Left arm: 10 sheets/ Right arm: 10 sheets
AX-133024500-S / AX-133024353-S
Large cuff cover (for left arm)
Extra large cuff cover (for left arm)
Small cuff cloth (for left arm)
Medium cuff cloth (for left and right arm)
Left arm: 2 sheets/ Right arm: 2 sheets
AX-133024487-S / AX-133025104-S
Large cuff cloth (for left arm)
Extra large cloth (for left arm)
Activity record sheet
Ni-MH type, AA size, 2 pieces
Air hose adapter
Adapter to charge battery
Kario, K., et. al. (2018). Validation of the TM-2441 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Measurement Device According to the ISO 81060-2:2013 standard. Blood Pressure Monitoring (Vol. 00), pp. 1-4.
Highest and most current international standards