A&D COVID-19 Updates
During this unprecedented time, A&D Company, Americas is committed to the safety of our customers, employees, and the public sectors we serve, like healthcare, telehealth, and food and beverage manufacturing.
A&D Company, Americas is recognized by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security as critical infrastructure during the COVID-19 response. As such, we are proud that our products are a part of the solution, and we are proud of our employees and business partners for their commitment to safety during this time of need.
Will my shipments be delayed?
- We are experiencing some delays due to increased logistics volume around the country because of the holidays and COVID vaccine distribution. We encourage customers to get orders in as early as possible to ensure on-time deliveries. Our teams are working hard to get orders shipped to you in a timely manner. If you have questions about a specific order, please contact our customer service at (888)726-4772 (for professionals) and (888)726-9966 (for consumers).
Is A&D Company open for business?
- As an essential business, our offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and Mississauga remain open for critical operations. Out of an abundance of caution, we have transitioned most of our employees to work from home. Most of our normal operating mechanisms are still in place, including both taking and shipping orders.
How are your offices protecting employees?
- Protecting our employees is a primary concern for us. We are following the business practices recommended by our local and federal health agencies, including the CDC.
Where can I get more information?
- For consumers, please follow us on Facebook for updates and tips about managing your health during this pandemic.
- For business customers, please contact us here.
Now more than ever, we appreciate your continued partnership as we work through this challenging time.